Bread roll is all time favorite Indian dish. It is a very heavy dish but most yummy and it has many variations in terms of stuffing.
5-6 bread slices
2-3 tsp chopped coriander
1-2 finely chopped onions
2-3 boiled potatoes
3-4 chopped green chillies
250 gms of oil
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp mango powder
Salt to taste
1. Mesh the potato finely.
2. Now add salt, red chilly powder, green chillies, mango powder, chopped onion, coriander leaves.
1. Heat the oil in pan.
2. Take 1 cup of water in a bowl.
3. Put the bread slice in the bowl and press it to remove water simply make it wet.
4. Put meshed potato mixture on the bread roll it in oval or round shape.
5. Make similar rolls and start frying till it turns into light brown.
6. Serve with coriander churtney or ketchup.