Choco Coconut Roll is very deliciuos sweet dish specialy for kids. It is very tasty with lots of calories
1 cup powder of marie biscuits
1/2 cup coco powder
1/2 cup milk powder
1/2 cup coconut powder
few drops of vanilla essence
2 tbsps of melted white butter
1 tbsp ghee
1 cup milk
sugar to taste
1. Mix powder of marie biscuits, coco powder, vanilla essence, 1 tbsp butter and half of milk and mix it well and make soft dough and keep aside.
2. Mix milk powder, coconut powder, vanilla essence, 1 tbsp butter and half of milk and mix it well and keep aside.
3. Roll the coco biscuit dough into a round shaped roti it shuold be thicker than a chapati and spread some ghee on it.
4. Spread the coconut-milk powder mixture all over the round shaped roti.
5. Slowly roll the biscuit-cocoa roti to form a tight roll which looks like one layer will look brown and one layer will look white.
6. Cut it in to 1/2 cm thick equal peices and place into cooling place for 1 hour.
7. Serve it as dessert.