Hara Bhara Kabab is a very healthy Vegetarian Kabab. It is very easy to make and enjoy with Mint Chutney. It has lots of proteins as it contains spinach and peas.
1 cup boiled spinach
1 cup boiled peeled and grated potatoes
1/2 cup boiled and mashed green peas
½ cup Coriander Leaves finely chopped
1 tbsp chopped green chillies
1 tbsp giner paste
1 tsp chaat masala
2 tsp cornflour
oil for deep frying
salt to taste
1. Mix and mash potatoes, peas and spinach togehter till a smooth paste is formed.
2. Add the coriander leaves, ginger, green chillies, cornflour salt and chat masala and mix well.
3. Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Remove from refrigerator.
5. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a ball press it between your palms to faltten it and form into patties shape.
6. Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the patties till it turns into golden brown and crispy from all the sides.
7. Serve hot with a chutney of your choice.