Aloo mutter is a great brunch, lunch or dinner dish. It is perfect with puris, roti or rice. You can also use it as stuffing for Masala Dosa.
3-4 boiled potatoes cuts into small pieces
1 cup boiled green peas
1 tbsp green chillies into small pieces
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 onion cuts into small pieces
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp asofoetida
salt to taste
1. Heat the oil into pan, add mustard seeds into it and wait till it crackles and once it crackles add asofoetida.
2. Add green chillis, ginger garlic paste, onion, salt into pan and wait till onion turns into light brown color.
3. Add green pean into it and cook it for 5 mins.
4. Add Potatoes into it and mix it well.
5. Add lemon juice and mix it well.
6. Serve it.