On this occasion of Shravan we have some different kind of Farali Recipe is Farali Buff Vada, Farali Buff Vada is very tasty and crispy Farali Dish. You can enjoy it with curd or chutney.
1 cup grated coconut
1 cup grated groundnut
1 tsp green chilli paste
2 tsp lemon juice
1 cup chopped coriander leaves
5-10 cashew chopped
1/2 tsp suger
salt to taste
1. Mix all ingredients of filling in one bowl and make small balls and keep aside.
2. Mix potatoes, moraiya flour, rajgra flour, chilli paste, ginger paste and salt in bowl and smash it and mix it well
3. Add sago in this mixture and mix it again and make a soft dough and make small round balls from the dough.
4. Now roll them softly in round shape and stuff with the stuffing balls in it and softly cover the whole mixture.
5. Take a frying pan for deep frying deep fry thr round rolls till it turns out only when it is light reddish in colour.
6. Serve Hot.