A delicious dessert and very traditional dessert of Western India especially for Gujarati people. It is also nutritious dish which is made of wheat and it tastes very sweet.
1. Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker on medium heat.
2. Add broken wheat in it. So it becomes roast easily in ghee till it is golden brown in color.
3. Add boiled water in it and mix it well.
4. Add sugar, cardamom powder, saffron, chopped almonds, cashew, raisin and mix it well.
5. When water starts to boil, pressure cook it for about 10 minutes or 5 whistles.
6. Serve Hot and enjoy with meal.