Lasagna is a very picky type of pasta and very famous in Italian cuisine. It is very cheesy and yummy with lots of herbs and cheese to get the most flavors having a savory quality.
5 sticks lasagne sheets
1 cup salsa sauce
1 cup white sauce
1 cup finely chopped green onions
1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
2 cups finely choppped and steam spinach
1 cup paneer
1 cup boiled corns
2 cup grated cheese
3 tbsp butter
1 tbsp finely chopped green chillis
salt to taste
black paper to taste
1. Boiled lasagna sheets in water and keep aside and make them cold.
2. Take a large bown and add green onions, parsley, spinach, corn, paneer and green chillis.
3. Add salt and black paper and mix it well.
4. Take one glass pan and spread white sauce on it then spread lasagne sheets on it then spread with onion, parsley, spinach, corn, panner mixure.
5. Spread salsa sauce on top of it and spread with grated cheese on top of salsa sauce.
6. Bake it for 20 minutes at 350 f.
7. Serve it Hot.