Gundar Pak (Dry Gum Pak ) is very famous sweet dish specially on festivals and winter days. This is very good for health particular after delivery or one month after delivery. It tastes very different compare to other sweets. If you have not try it yet than you can make it and enjoy it.
0.5 cup powdered gum
0.5 cup ghee
5 cup milk
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp almonds in thin stripes
1 tbsp khus khus
1 tsp cardamom powder
1/2 cup dry coconut
0.5 cup watermelon seeds
2 tsp ginger powder
2 tsp pepper root(Ganthoda) powder
1. Soak the gum in water before using and keep aside.
2. Heat the ghee in a fry pan and add the gum to the heated ghee and stir constantly.
3. Add more ghee if required and roast the gum till it becomes light brown in color.
4. Add milk slowly and stir constantly.
5. Add sugar and cook it till all mill evaporates from it.
6. Add almonds, coconuts, watermelon seeds, ginger powder, pepper root(Ganthoda) powder, cardamom powder and khus khus and mix it well till it turns thick.
7. Spread this in a dish and cuts into small pieces or make a small balls.