1 cup finely chopped fenugreek leaves
1 cup boiled green peas
2 cups onions and tomato puree
3 tbsp ghee
2 tsp garlic and green chilli paste
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 cup curd
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1.5 tbsp cream
1 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
1. Boil the fenugreek leaves and grind into finely paste and keep aside.
2. Heat the ghee in sauce pan add the onion and tomato puree, green chilli and garlic paste and cook for 5-10 mins.
3. Add fenugreek leaves paste, green peas, milk and water and bring to boil for 5-10 mins.
4. Add the salt, sugar, garam masala, curd and mix well, cook for 2-5 mins.
5. Add cream which makes curry thick.
6. Serve hot with Roti or Naan.