0.5 cup tomato cuts into small pieces
2 tsp garlic ginger paste
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp cumin seeds powder
1 tsp coriander seeds powder
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp garam masala
1-2 dry red chillis
0.5 cup cashew nuts and melon seeds paste
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp cream
salt to taste
1. Boil the water in a pan.
2. Add the 1 tsp turmeric powder and salt.
3. Add the cauliflower and covered on medium heat till it cook 3/4, drain the water and keep aside.
4. Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the cumin seeds till it crackles and dry red chillies and add onion paste until it turns into golden brown in color.
5. Add the ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds powder, coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, garam masala, chilli powder and salt, stir for half a minute.
6. Add tomato pieces and mix it well and cook it well.
7. Add cashew nuts and melon seeds paste dissolved in 1 cup of water, mix it well in it and bring it to a boil for 5 mins.
8. Add cauliflower, cream and mix it and cook it for 10 minutes.
9. Serve hot with Roti or Rice.