After a long I have one simple and famous mainly very common dish for you. Palak Paneer is a very popular Indian Curry which consisting of spinach and paneer(Cottage Cheese cubes). This mildly flavored dish is a super healthy, creamy and rich, a delight to eat dish as spinach contains nutrition, iron, calcium, and many vitamins. Cottage cheese is also useful as dairy product. So it is best curry dish contains with all Supplements.
2 cups boiled and grinded spinach
1 cup tomatoes cuts into small pieces
1 cup onion cuts into small pieces
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 tsp green chillis finely chopped
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp cumin seeds powder
1/2 tsp coriander seeds powder
1/4 tsp asafoetida
1.5 cup paneer cuts into cubes
4 tbsp ghee
salt to taste
1. Take a pan with 2 tbsp of ghee and fry paneer in it and keep aside.
2. Heat the remaining ghee in a vessel and add asafoetida.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, green chillis and onions and fry for 5-10 mins till onions turns into golden brown in color.
4. Add tomatoes, salt and mix it well and again fry for 5 mins till it mix well into onions.
5. Add spinach in it and mix it well.
6. Add salt, garam masala, red chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and coriander seeds powder and mix it well in spinach curry and cook it for 10 mins.
7. Add fried paneer in it and mix paneer with the spinach gravy.
8. Serve it Hot with Roti or Rice.