Stuffed Capsicum is a crispy and tasty starter dish with Gathiya, is made of gramflour strips which is deep fried in oil which makes it crunchy and spicy and very famous tea time snacks for Gujjus. In Stuffed Capsicum you can use stuffing like beans, vegs, paneer, cheese etc etc. But here we are using very very different type of stuffing so try it at least once I am sure you will enjoy it.
3 medium sized capsicum
3 cups gathiya (namkin) finely chopped
1 tbsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp sugar powder
1 tbsp aamchur (Dried Mango) powder
1 tsp asafoetida
1 tbsp coriander seeds powder
1 tbsp sesame seeds
salt to taste
1. Cut the capsicum in two pieces.
2. Take one bowl and mix chopped gathiya, red chilli powder, sugar, aamchur powder, asafoetida, coriander powder, and salt. Mix it well.
3. Stuff the mixture into capsicum.
4. Take one oven (not microwave) contaner and place stuffed capsicum in it.
5. Bake it for one 10-15 mins into oven to 180C and then check. If it is not properly baked than again bake it for 10 more mins.