Sindhi dishes are more likely to be tasty and spicy, as compared to others. Sindhi Cauliflower is a traditional recipe where cauliflower is cooked with a variety of delectable spices to give a sizzling taste with signature gravy. Sindhi Style Cauliflower is very different than any other Cauliflower dish as it makes with gravy and green leaves which tastes it so yummy.
1 cup mint leaves
1 tsp galic paste
small piece of ginger
8-10 green chillies
2 cups coriander leaves finely chopped
2 tsp coriander seeds
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/4 tsp asafoetida
3 tsp chat masala
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 cup tomato puree
2 tbsp ghee
1 cup water
salt to taste
1. Cut the cauliflower into big pieces and boil it on a low flame and keep aside.
2. Mix mint leaves, ginger, chillies, coriander leaves, coriander seeds and cumin seeds and grind them in the mixture into fine paste.
3. Heat the ghee into pan, add asafoetida, chat masala, mint and coriander leaves paste, turmeric powder and the tomato puree into pan and mix it well and fry it for 5 mins.
4. Add boiled cauliflower into pan and stir it at frequent intervals till it mix into gravy.
5. Be sure cauliflower do not over cook with gravy and remove from flame.
6. Serve Hot with Roti or Naan.